Small but rapidly growing law firm in Southpark is seeking a family law paralegal. No prior experience necessary, but the ideal candidate will be friendly, organized, conscientious, and detail-oriented, with a strong interest in helping families.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phones
- Scheduling appointments and hearings
- Greeting clients and collecting initial intake information
- Taking detailed notes during consultations and hearings
- Preparing correspondence, pleadings, discovery and other related documents
- Organizing and maintaining client files
- Keeping the attorney organized, up to date and on task
Additionally, the candidate must:
- have excellent communication skills
- be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
- type a minimum of 40 words per minute
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. The work schedule will be 8:00 – 5:00, Monday through Friday, with an hour for lunch each day. Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.